Thursday, March 10, 2016

Prop_Part_02

Maya 3D Model with references:
Since Photoguru team was reassigned (oh well, we did our best ) (=*_*=), and I know I'm going to Childnomore, but I'm not sure what my tasks will be, so for this assignment I felt I had freedom to build something I like :P . I decided to make some ancient Chinese sword. This time I tried a little bit more complicated shapes on all weapons modeling. Of course, need some reference to model these things quick. I skipped the very complicated details on original concept art in order to make the shapes quicker so I can paint over them later on. I'm going to use Zbrush to do more complicated shape modeling after this assignment.  






Photoshop ( all flower and animal patterns got from google as quick layout):





No comments:

Post a Comment