Monday, January 18, 2016

Here's the documentation of how I did this character's pose in Maya and the TPose in Zbrush.

Part 1_Skeleton and Pose.

1) Built the skeleton:
                                                                   Perspective view:

Front View

Back View

Side View
                                     

2) Pose Ready to wrap:

First try pose, but didn't realize that I didn't set the "key Selected" on each movement. So it turned out that frame 1 and frame 20 were all the same. Eventually I realize that I need to set the "Key Selected" *each time* when I select the target joints to make the pose. So re-did that twice until got to the right result.

Second try pose, this time I got the "Key Selected" right. So when I move the frame from 1 to 20, it started to move smoothly! Then I pulled out the original model, now they are all set to be wrapped and transfer the pose.




No comments:

Post a Comment