Monday, February 15, 2016

                Finalize the Design and Photoshop Paint over.

I had done some changes on the models this week based on last week's design. Then had fun of painting them over in Photoshop. The only problem I run into was when paint as "Overlay", seems the color was not vivid and bright enough to bring out the effect I was looking for. The skin texture of the models are grey white. I thought this way could bring out more saturated colors.

I use the method Nick's tutorials taught, Alt+ click on the "Mask" layer to make the selection of the entire shape, which worked out really well!

Final rendered result:


So far this guy is my favorite.


This guy has a lot of exposure skin area, I didn't add too much rough texture on him, because I want to make one with a smoother surface. 


How about a white whale? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment